See in the New Year at the world’s best street party as Edinburgh invites the world to share the love, embrace friends – old and new – and celebrate the New Year in the home of Hogmanay.
10,000 tickets are available to Edinburgh residents for £20.00 (+ £1 booking fee).
- Please visit the accessiblity page for detailed access information.
- This is an outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather.
- This is a very busy, all standing event so please be prepared for large crowds and arrange a meeting place with friends.
- Access to front of stages is on a first come, first served basis.
- There are three main entrances to the event: Princes Street west end, Princes Street east end and Bank Street.
- Please note Street Party tickets do not allow access into any other Hogmanay events.
- No entry after 10:30pm, so please come early!
- Re-entry is not permitted (ie. leaving the Street Party area and trying to gain re-admittance).
- No persons under 12yrs permitted at the Street Party.
- Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to search Ticket Holder's bags and clothing for security reasons.
- Avoid bringing any bags larger than a sheet of A3 paper (297mm x 420mm)
- The Street Party has a strict NO DRONE policy.
- Alcohol can only be brought into the arena in plastic or metal containers under 500ml.
- Maximum number of containers you can bring into the Street Party arena is 4 per person.
- Edinburgh Residents (EH postcode) discount is applied automatically at checkout and is subject to availability.
- Edinburgh Residents (EH postcode) discount is only available on purchases of tickets to Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party hosted Johnnie Walker; it is not available on Mark Ronson's Hogmanay in the Gardens combined tickets.