£25.50 - Street Access Ticket to Party at the Bells. Standing on street viewing are on Princes Street, with artists streamed onto the street through a series of screens. No access to bars or food vendors.
7,500 tickets are available to EH residents for £17.50, 50p from every Street Access ticket will be donated to the Brain Tumour Charity. Discount is automatically applied at checkout when entering your EH postcode.
The Brain Tumour Charity is the world's leading brain tumour charity and the largest dedicated funder of research into brain tumours globally. Brain tumours are the biggest cancer killer of children and adults under 40.
The charity provides much needed pastoral care and support to those who receive a brain tumour diagnosis and their families; they work tirelessly to direct a spotlight on the symptoms of brain tumours, and they invest in pioneering research into the causes of brain tumours and to find cures.
All tickets subject to booking fee.
- You will be required to show your COVID passport when picking up your wristband at Edinburgh’s Hogmanay box office at Bristo Square
- This is an outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather.
- This is a busy, all-standing event so please prepare for crowds and arrange a meeting place with friends.
- There are three main entrances to the event: Princes Street west end, Princes Street east end and Bank Street.
- Please note Party at the Bells tickets do not allow access to any other Hogmanay events.
- Re-entry is not permitted (ie. leaving the Party at the Bells area and trying to gain re-admittance).
- No persons under 12 years are permitted at the Street Party.
- Anyone under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- No alcohol or food will be sold at this year’s Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Party at the Bells with a Street Access ticket. Only those that have purchased a Gardens Access ticket will be able to purchase food and drink from designated points within the Gardens.
- Alcohol can only be brought into the arena in plastic or metal containers under 500ml.
- The maximum number of containers you can bring into the Party at the Bells arena is 4 per person.
- Avoid bringing any bags larger than a sheet of A3 paper (297mm x 420mm)
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to search Ticket Holder's bags and clothing for security reasons.
- Party at the Bells has a strict NO DRONE policy.
- Please visit the accessibility page for detailed access information.
- Edinburgh Residents (EH postcode) discount is only available on purchases of tickets to Edinburgh's Hogmanay Party at the Bells Street Access tickets; it is not available on Party at the Bells Gardens Access tickets
Party at the Bells: Street Access
We are back together to celebrate the New Year in the home of Hogmanay!
Party with us under the stars with the double BRIT and Grammy Award Winning Basement Jaxx (DJ Set), supported by BBC Radio 1 DJ, Arielle Free as they are beamed onto the street through a series of screens. Dance far into the night as you welcome 2022 in an unforgettable fashion.
Prepare to be entertained with one of the world’s greatest street theatre companies, Close-Act Theatre who will animate the street as you party at the bells.
At midnight, the unforgettable fireworks will once again be back at Edinburgh Castle.
Edinburgh’s Hogmanay is proud to be fundraising for The Brain Tumour Charity with 50p from every ticket bought going to the charity, when buying your tickets you can also add an additional donation.