Street Party Buy Tickets
Live bands and djs fill the Edinburgh streets with music, as the city centre comes alive with festivities and party people from all over the world gather to bring in 2017 in style
What it's all about
Full programme announced in the early Autumn.
Party people from all over the world gather to bring in the New Year at one of the world's biggest outdoor parties under the stunning backdrop of Edinburgh Castle. Live bands and DJs playing the best alternative, traditional and party music fill the Edinburgh streets, as the city centre comes alive with festivities and revellers.
Highlighted as one of the ‘Top 100 things to do before you die’ and recently the only festival to appear in the ‘Discovery Channel – Top 25 World Travel Experiences’, Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party is one of the world’s greatest New Year celebrations.
What To Expect
On the night you will get to take part in the magnificent Midnight Moment with fireworks and music as we say good bye to 2016 and welcome in 2017. Revel in live music and DJs at the four street party stages and 8 large screens that line the streets. Access to front of stages on a first come, first served basis. Enjoy four fireworks displays on the hour from 9pm set against the backdrop of the iconic Edinburgh Castle.
- This is a very busy, all-standing, outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather.
- Please note Street Party tickets do not allow access into the Concert in the Gardens or the Old Town Ceilidh events.
- No entry after 11pm, so please come early!
- Access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena.
- No persons under 12yrs permitted at the Street Party. Those with children under 12yrs looking to join the celebrations should attend the Old Town Ceilidh or Concert in the Gardens which is a more accessible event.
- Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to search Ticker Holder’s bags and clothing for security reasons.