Concert in the Gardens SOLD OUT
BRING IN 2017 WITH OUR FESTIVAL HEADLINER PAOLO NUTINI AND THE BEST VIEW OF THE MIDNIGHT FIREWORKS
What's it all about
Welcome the New Year in spectacular style with a sound and visual feast. World class songwriter Paolo Nutini brings a headline show set underneath the iconic Edinburgh Castle. This truly is the best view in the house to bask in the glow of our three firework displays in the lead up to the famous Midnight Moment!
You can vote for your favourite new artist to open the stage here.
What To Expect
On the night you will get to escape the crowds in the main arena with access to the Concert in the Gardens featuring festival headliners. Take part in the magnificent Midnight Moment with fireworks and music as we say good bye to 2016 and welcome in 2017 and enjoy three fireworks displays from 9pm in the lead up to the Midnight Moment. Concert in the Gardens is set beneath the Edinburgh Castle offering an amazing view of the stage with one of the best views of the fireworks.
- Enclosure ticket holders: Exclusive standing viewing area (hard-standing) in-front of the Concert stage.
- Gardens ticket holders: Premium standing viewing area (grass) within the Concert arena
- VIP 3 day tickets holders: Premium standing viewing area (hard-standing) with exclusive bar, food and toilet.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred under any circumstances. If the promoter reasonably believes this to be the case the ticket may be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert
- No pass-outs at the Night Afore Concert or Concert in the Gardens are permitted (i.e. leaving the Event and trying to gain re-entry)
- This is a very busy, all-standing, outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather and wear appropriate sturdy footwear
- No entry after 11pm, so please come early!
- Alcohol CANNOT be brought into the Concert in the Gardens arena.
- There are outdoor bars, street food and toilet facilities within the Night Afore Concert and Concert in the Gardens arena
- General Admission entry through Street Party main gates (4 entrance gates).
- Tickets for Concert in the Gardens allow access to the Street Party arena.
- No pass-outs at the Concert in the Gardens arena are permitted (i.e. leaving the Event and trying to gain re-entry)
- Whilst there is no age restriction for Night Afore Concert or Concert in the Gardens, we do not recommend the event for children under 12 years old. Strictly no buggies at the event. Not recommended for Babes in arms
- Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age
- If attending with children (16 and under) please access the event via the King’s Stables road gate
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to search Ticket Holder’s bags and clothing for security reasons