- Princes Street
- To be announced...
Princes StreetPrinces Street, Edinburgh,
EH2 2AN firstname.lastname@example.org
The world-famous Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party returns to the capital’s historic city centre this December to once again light up the Edinburgh skies at one of the world’s greatest New Year celebrations.
Set against the stunning backdrop of the Edinburgh Castle, revellers from around the globe will dance their way into 2024 with live DJ soundtracks, giant screens, funfair attractions and a delicious selection of street food & drink throughout the arena.
Since 1993, the Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party has welcomed millions of party people to celebrate in our historic capital, the ‘Home of Hogmanay’, singing and dancing our way into the New Year beneath the majestic Edinburgh Castle.
An evening of spectacular fireworks, music and light, celebrating the arrival of the New Year with friends old and new from around the world.
Full event and ticket details will be announced in the coming months…
- Official Edinburgh’s Hogmanay ticket sales are through our own website (edinburghshogmanay.com) and Ticketmaster ONLY. Any tickets purchased through other third party websites, such as eventbrite or social media comment sections, are not official tickets and therefore invalid and will not permit entry to events
- The Street Party is a Very Busy, All-Standing, Outdoor Festival Event located in city centre streets, please DO NOT attend the event if you are uncomfortable in large crowds or crowded spaces
- An accessible viewing area is located on Castle Street for those who require assistance
- This is an outdoor event taking place in Scotland during winter, please dress for the weather and DO NOT attend if you are uncomfortable in winter weather conditions
- Street Party tickets do not allow access into the Concert in the Gardens or any other advertised Festival events.
- There will be access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena
- No persons under 12yrs permitted at the Street Party
- Concerts in the Gardens which are more accessible events
- Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age
ON THE NIGHT
Do pick your spot early to enjoy the Midnight Moment.
Do look after your friends, and arrange meeting points in case you become separated
Do think about how you will get home
Do let a police officer or steward know if you see anything suspicious
Do listen out for announcements and follow any instructions given out – they are for your benefit
Do get to know where the emergency services are stationed. First aiders are located throughout the arena. Please ask one of our stewards if you require medical assistance
- Please note Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party tickets DO NOT allow access into the Concert in the Gardens event in West Princes Street Gardens.
- Re-Entry to the event is NOT permitted (i.e. leaving the Street Party arena and then trying to regain admittance).
- No persons under 12 years of age are permitted at the Street Party.
- Anyone under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- Alcohol can be brought into the Street Party event arena in only plastic or metal containers under 500ml. Glass is not permitted.
- The maximum number of containers you can bring into the Street Party event arena is 4 per person.
- This event has a strict NO-DRONE policy.
- Avoid bringing any bags larger than a sheet of A3 paper (297mm x 420mm).
- Please note, in the interests of safety, Event Organisers reserve the right to conduct security searches of bags and clothing on entry.