- Princes Street
- From £22.50 inc. fees
Princes StreetPrinces Street, Edinburgh,
EH2 2AN firstname.lastname@example.org
The world-famous Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party returns to the capital’s historic city centre this December to once again light up the Edinburgh skies at one of the world’s greatest New Year celebrations.
Set against the stunning backdrop of the Edinburgh Castle, 30,000 revellers from around the globe will dance their way into 2023 with live DJ soundtracks, giant screens, funfair attractions and a delicious selection of street food & drink throughout the arena.
For the first time ever, Street Party revellers will become part of the show and the spectacular Midnight Moment, with personal LED Wristbands lighting up the party on Princes Street, connecting friends old and new from around the world.
Collaborating with tech innovators Xylobands, Edinburgh’s Hogmanay joins a list of high-profile international events, including Glastonbury and Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony 2022, to embrace the technology, connecting audiences directly to music, making them part of an unforgettable and visually stunning show. The wristbands work by creating multiple flash patterns with RGB colour-changing LEDs programmed to music to create a vast array of visual effects.
Edinburgh’s Hogmanay welcomes the return of pyrotechnic wizards Titanium to once again design one of the world’s best New Year firework displays, launched for the stunning setting of Edinburgh Castle for an unforgettable firework and light spectacular.
Edinburgh’s Hogmanay is proud to support local homeless charity partner Social Bite with fundraising throughout the festival and additional donation options when buying tickets.
Gates open: 08:00 pm
Last Admission: 10:30 pm
- Take part in the magnificent Midnight Moment with fireworks and music as we say goodbye to 2022 and welcome 2023 at the world-famous Edinburgh’s Hogmanay.
- Set against the stunning backdrop of the Edinburgh Castle, dance your way into 2023 with live DJ soundtracks, light up the arena with your own personal Edinburgh’s Hogmanay LED Wristband, and become part of the spectacular Midnight Moment with the best views of one of the world’s best New Year fireworks displays
- DJ soundtracks relayed to the whole arena and Giant Screens that line the streets.
- Access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena
- General Admission entry through Street Party main gates (4 entrance gates).
EH Postcode Discount
- £5.00 discount for Edinburgh residents with registered addresses with a valid EH postcode (Limited Availability). Please ensure you have logged in to your account before adding tickets to your basket.
- There are three main entrances to the Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party:
- All tickets for the Hogmanay Celebrations this year with Assembly are paperless e-tickets. On the night, just show the QR code in your confirmation email to our Front of House team, and they will scan this to allow entry.
- Please have the QR code ready to show upon your arrival, and be aware that internet access may be limited due to the large number of people in the area.
- LED Wristbands will be distributed to audience members upon entry to the Street Party.
- Please note Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party tickets DO NOT allow access into the Concert in the Gardens event in West Princes Street Gardens.
- Re-Entry to the event is NOT permitted (i.e. leaving the Street Party arena and then trying to regain admittance).
- No persons under 12 years of age are permitted at the Street Party.
- Anyone under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- Alcohol can be brought into the Street Party event arena in only plastic or metal containers under 500ml. Glass is not permitted.
- The maximum number of containers you can bring into the Street Party event arena is 4 per person.
- This event has a strict NO-DRONE policy.
- Avoid bringing any bags larger than a sheet of A3 paper (297mm x 420mm).
- Please note, in the interests of safety, Event Organisers reserve the right to conduct security searches of bags and clothing on entry.